22 Eylül 2014 Pazartesi

Your desires should be in your life.


I can say sincerely, I have learned only one thing in my life. The desires should be in your life.



I can say sincerely, I have learned only one thing in my life. The desires should be in your life.You mustn't  push it out of the your life, you mustn't  keep it out of your life. It should be in your life!
While many of my friends choose to enroll a sport center to make sport,  I choose to walk 1.5km getting off the bus before one or two station. As result, they had to give up going to the sport center. Because they could not found any place that they can  put their expensive and wasteful -as their opinion- hobbies in their life, they could not have enough time. However, I am continuing every morning to walk. It is a continuing sport that in my life.
While The group of the other had been driving a car not to walk even shortest distance; they had to buy treadmill to rescue their health. And after a while again, they could not use anytime their expensive and troublesome (as their opinion)  wares.
When we buy a bike, they think  to ride only at their free time and weekend. After a while, they completely throw aside their bikes, because they had not enough time to ride a bike.  I ride every day to reach mass transportation or metro station.
WE should know that we cannot buy desires even we can buy many expensive things. If you don't  allocate a little place for your desires in your life; I am afraid because of you will have to allocate bigger place than it  to put your unused and expensive wares..

2 yorum:

stulta dedi ki...

You have an intelligent philosophy.

zyhn dedi ki...

Dear stulta; I am very glad to see your comment at here. Thanks a lot.