10 Eylül 2014 Çarşamba

Will these unread mails never be read forever?

Whenever I look at  my mail box, I see many unread mails in there! It worries me. They wait in there for days, sometimes, for months. As if I will read, I put these at the first order to notice these after.



Whenever I look at  my mail box, I see many unread mails in there! It worries me. They wait in there for days, sometimes, for months. As if I will read, I put these at the first order to notice these after.
In fact, I have no idea about what writes in their because many of us have a attitude like leaving blank the mail's subject area. Even I do it usually and pass  putting only a "Selam" world ("Hi" in English.).
I am afraid because of they continue to be unread even I changed my mailbox views many times (Who use Gmail know it), even so, I cannot read all.
There are few methods to manage this problem.
1)  Define an email filter for senders that send usually. You can also prevent the crowded of mailbox selecting  "to skip Inbox" options when you define a filter. I also check "Mark as unread" option for daily digests. 

2) Also  define a filter that named as "will be answered" and put these label on each incoming mails.

I would like to call email service developers to develop a way to determine a post is a daily digest or not. Because nowadays, I see some mails are marked automatically as Promotion, Purchase Operation, Confirmation or etc . If they can develop a system that can determine a post is daily digest or not and this system can mark these mails as unread after a day when it arrived so crowded of many mailbox are prevented easily.

I beg all unread messages and senders to forgive me.



Hiç yorum yok: